Eyebrows Before and After

I am resurrecting an old post to talk about my eyebrows! You guys, I don't think I can articulate how much this tiny little beauty treatment changed my whole look! I guess I don't need to, the pictures do it enough justice. The other day while at work a co-worker mentioned how she had noticed a significant difference in my pictures from instagram from before my eyebrows. How much older I looked, and in a good way ;) I won't lie, it is all I can see now. Whenever I see an old picture of myself I think I look like an alien! haha Seriously! I am SO happy I wasn't stubborn and tried something new.
 
For years I have had people want to give me eyebrows, and for years I resisted the change. I credit this change to the internet. Yup, the good ol' internet. Beauty YouTube channels, combined with comments from GOMI (Get Off My Internets) kept pointing it out. So I had them done by the best and I will never look back. I needed them. After having this change for about six months now, I realize that is has changed everything for me. Not just in regards to my look and how I do my make up, but with how I feel. I feel more beautiful and more myself. I feel my age and I am more confident!

I write this because I want to reiterate how important it is to try new things. Change can be uncomfortable, but sometimes it can really be that thing that changes everything for you, for the better. I know something like eyebrows is a vain example, but really, think about what could happen if you applied this to every aspect of life. Who knows what could come from it?! Listen to people's advice, and try new things!
 



I have had so many questions regarding me getting eyebrows! I put together a little YouTube video with my story and the products I have started using! Hopefully this helps :)



Products Mentioned Below: 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow
 

15 comments

  1. Loved this, you have such beautiful hair :') xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I were just having a conversation the other day about the importance of brows. They are the one thing that I won't leave the house without attending to! I could leave without a stitch of makeup on and not be bothered whatsoever as long as I can fill in my brows. They really do make or break a face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eyebrows truly do make all the difference. yours look SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous and I laughed out loud at...hey you don't have eyebrows?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been using anastasia forever and love it! I too have bleach blonde non existent eyebrows! So what I want to hear more about is how you dye them?! Where do you go? How long does it last?! I need this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you I liked this I suck when it comes to my eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have given me the courage and inspiration to get my eye brows done!! I am going to do it next week and I'm so excited!! I will make a before and after post about it :)

    http://theaussieosborns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so good! I've been obsessed with getting my eye brows filled in better. Great tips thanks, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Filled in brows make such a positive difference! I use the Anastasia brow pencil and it's done wonders for creating a complete look. Love your tips!

    XO, Jaime
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not only is this post awesomely helpful, it's stinkin' hilarious! You crack me up! My eyebrows are pretty light & somehow they have become thinner over the past couple of years & I'm always super leary about penciling them in or even putting shadow on them because they are either too dark or too powdery looking...and I'm always super afraid I'm gonna end up wiping one off and I'll only have one really dark brow. I just get super self-conscious about them. Thus, why I LOVE having bangs, lol. I really want to try this brand though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely video, you're very good at your eyebrows! xx

    Claudia Medas

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVED this! I am the same way, waxing once a year, or if I am going on an airplane with someone I know. Then I feel like I owe it to them to clean them up. I'm excited to try eyebrows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Firstly , I love your blog. You are so funny. I had a question regarding these products.. Like you I have enjoyed my ghost eyebrows and the low-maintenance care but you along with other blonde bloggers and IGers have convinced me to give this a try in hopes of updating my look. I suck at make up and want to do it right without looking like a clown. It sounds like both of these products do the same thing and aren't used together, correct? I was wondering which you use more or recommend for a first time user. I am unsure where to begin but want to buy the right thing that looks the most natural.
    ThaNKs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i read a considerable measure of stuff and i found that the method for composing to clearifing that precisely need to say was great so i am inspired and ilike to come back again in future.. Best EyeBrow Microblading NYC

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!